Hardware Developer (m/f/x)
Wartberg ob der Aist,
NexOpt is a provider of fleet management software for businesses of all
sizes. We offer a comprehensive range of services that enable companies
to make their fleets more efficient, automate processes and save time
and resources. Our user-friendly platform provides real-time data by
combining telematics and ERP modules.
Thanks to our in-house production, which includes both software and hardware design, we can respond to customer-specific needs and offer customised solutions. Join our team and explore exciting new possibilities.
Minimum salary according to collective € 2.711 –
- Circuit design and layout creation for electronic control devices
- Selection of components and purchased parts
- Elaboration of test concepts as well as planning and implementation of tests and analyzes
- Documentation of the development results
- Education in the field of electrical engineering, electronics or mechatronics
- Practical work experience in hardware development
- Good knowledge of analog and digital circuit technology
- Knowledge of common development tools (Altium Designer, Eagle)
WHAT WE OFFER
Modern workplace without traffic jams.
(good public transport connections)
The total weekly working time is regularly distributed over four days.
We offer flexible working hours within the framework of the flexitime model.
There are plenty of free parking spaces available on the company premises.
We organizing company events (BBQ, ski day, ...)
Our in-house bar is open for after work drinks together.