Hardware Developer (m/f/x)
Wartberg ob der Aist,
The current transformation of the automotive industry is opening up new and exciting opportunities for us.
What are YOU waiting for? It's the perfect time to break new ground and join an innovative start-up!
Minimum salary according to collective € 2.428 –
- Circuit design and layout creation for electronic control devices
- Selection of components and purchased parts
- Elaboration of test concepts as well as planning and implementation of tests and analyzes
- Documentation of the development results
- Education in the field of electrical engineering, electronics or mechatronics
- Practical work experience in hardware development
- Good knowledge of analog and digital circuit technology
- Knowledge of common development tools (Altium Designer, Eagle)
WHAT WE OFFER
Modern workplace without traffic jams.
(good public transport connections)
The total weekly working time is regularly distributed over four days.
We offer flexible working hours within the framework of the flexitime model.
There are plenty of free parking spaces available on the company premises.
We organizing company events (BBQ, ski day, ...)
Our in-house bar is open for after work drinks together.