.NET/ C# Full Stack Software Engineer (f/m/x)
Wartberg ob der Aist,
NexOpt is a provider of fleet management software for businesses of all sizes. We offer a comprehensive range of services
that enable companies to make their fleets more efficient, automate processes and save time and resources. Our user-
friendly platform provides real-time data by combining telematics and ERP modules.
Thanks to our in-house production, which includes both software and hardware design, we can respond to customer-
specific needs and offer customised solutions. Join our team and explore exciting new possibilities.
Minimum salary according to collective € 2.711 –
- Independent development of applications and services using lightweight agile processes.
- Responsible work across the entire stack, developing new functionalities from start to finish, including analysis, conception, implementation, testing, and deployment.
- Focus on backend development with .NET Core and frontend development with Angular.
- Completed computer science education (HTL, FH, TU, ...) and corresponding professional experience (Senior) or initial professional experience (Junior).
- Knowledge of the ASP .NET Core framework / WebAPI.
- Experience with Entity Framework, Dependency Injection, NuGet.
- Good SQL and data modeling skills (preferably PostgreSQL).
- SPA with Angular and TypeScript.
- Ideally, experience with agile software development methods and experience with at least one of the following technologies: OpenAPI/Swagger, Angular, CSS, TypeScript, Keycloak (OAuth), Azure DevOps, CI, CD.
- Good English and German language skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
Modern workplace with the possibility for home office.
(no traffic jams)
The total weekly working time is regularly distributed over four days.
We offer flexible working hours within the framework of the flexitime model.
There are plenty of free parking spaces available on the company premises.
We organizing company events (BBQ, ski day, ...)
Our in-house bar is open for after work drinks together.