Mobile App Developer (m/f/x)
Wartberg ob der Aist,
NexOpt is a provider of fleet management software for businesses of all
sizes. We offer a comprehensive range of services that enable companies
to make their fleets more efficient, automate processes and save time
and resources. Our user-friendly platform provides real-time data by
combining telematics and ERP modules.
Thanks to our in-house production, which includes both software and hardware design, we can respond to customer-specific needs and offer customised solutions. Join our team and explore exciting new possibilities.
- Designing and implementing mobile applications for iOS and Android using Ionic/Angular and/or Xamarin (MAUI)
- Developing layout proposals for the mobile applications
- Participating in the design of backend interfaces (REST APIs)
- Working independently throughout the entire software development process
- Completed education in computer science (e.g., HTL, FH, TU) or equivalent professional experience.
- Enthusiasm for software development in an agile and dynamic environment.
- Excellent programming skills and a good understanding of mobile app development.
- Passionate about writing robust, readable, and testable code.
- Ideally, experience with agile software development methodologies and proficiency in some of the following technologies: OpenAPI/Swagger, OAuth 2, Azure DevOps, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment (CD).
WHAT WE OFFER
Modern workplace with the possibility for home office.
(no traffic jams)
The total weekly working time is regularly distributed over four days.
We offer flexible working hours within the framework of the flexitime model.
There are plenty of free parking spaces available on the company premises.
We organizing company events (BBQ, ski day, ...)
Our in-house bar is open for after work drinks together.